You are throwing a party for the BIG Game and you have nothing done? Don’t worry I was in the same boat as you and then I put my thinking cap on. I will share a few tips to help you get Game Day ready.
- Just go to the store and buy what you need or order out – This is not the time to go Pinterest crazy and try to make a million different new dishes. We decided on doing pizza because it’s quick, easy, and tasty. We also ordered some cupcakes, grabbed some waters and sodas, and our favorite popcorn from G. H. Cretors!
- Keep everyone in mind – You know your guest list so please think about food and snacks that can work for every one. Popcorn is one of my secret weapons I don’t know too many people that don’t eat popcorn. G.H. Cretors makes the best Popcorn: real cheese, non-GMO, and no artificial flavors or colors.
- Get eye popping decor and props – We live in the world of Snapchat and Instagram. Trust me your guests want to take selfies with fun props. Also they want to showcase your spread. A popcorn buffet with a few of the G.H. Cretors new flavors (Cheese Lovers Mix and Buffalo and Ranch Mix) laid out on a fun table cloth and clear bowls would be a cool Boomerang!
- Have more than enough seats – Even though most men stand up the last 10 minutes of the game rather in pride or sadness you should still have more than enough couch space for everyone. Grab all of those folding chairs from the basement and set them up.
- Have fun! – My whole family normally comes over for Game Day and we enjoy it together. Don’t stress yourself out. Enjoy the laughter, the company and most importantly the food!
Run to your local store and get ready for a good time! Make sure you stop by the chips aisle and grab some of G.H. Cretors popcorn the flavors include: Chicago Mix, Cheese Lovers Mix, Buffalo and Ranch Mix. Each bag is full of goodness and is a crowd pleaser.
Bonus Tip! Keep everyone hydrated. To add to the decor we used this bright “Touch Down” themed cooler to add drinks to. It’s perfect for photos and you can reuse it for other events in the future as well.
Do you have any Game Tips to share? I would love to hear them. As a avid party thrower I take #Momhacks very seriously and put them to use so please share. Happy Game Day!
*This is a sponsored post however all opinions and thoughts are my own.