We made it y’all! Millions didn’t make it, but we did. I’m so thankful and blessed to see 2018. I learned so much in 2017. In 2018 I have set a few personal goals to conquer, but most importantly I want to be better than I was last year. I have seen my growth and the growth of my family and the blog and it’s so humbling. I pray that we continue we do bigger and better in 2018!
In 2017 I grew mentally and spirituality which started to change my mindset. As a married woman with two children it’s so easy to lose yourself and to have your focus split between your husband and kids, but I learned that you can’t pour from an empty cup so self care and reflection became huge for me in 2017 and is now a part of my lifestyle so each new year self care will automatically be included because I have to love me so I can wholeheartedly love my family. So to all you mommies out there or just busy women in general love yourself first and everything else will fall in place!
Being grounded in God is the ultimate key to success and has been my motto since I became a young woman and started making decisions on my own. I was born and raised in the church, but encountered God on my own personally and started a relationship with him that’s bigger than which is more important than just saying I’m a Christian. God has covered and protected my family and blessed us abundantly. I can’t go into any Year without him and acknowledging Him and the calling He has on my life and family’s life as well. God is the plug y’all. He’s the ONLY connection you’ll ever need.
We have a clean slate in front of us. The past is just that… the past. We have 12 blank chapters and 365 empty pages. Let’s write an epic tale!
Here’s the 7 key words that will be implemented into my life this year and for all the years to come because they are powerful!
- Intentional – Do things will a purpose!
- Present – Take the time to smell the flowers. Put the phone down and soak up the memories.
- Build – You have to create the life that you want!
- Plan – No longer just go about “randomly” living life. Things should be planned ahead. Also prepare for emergencies (repairs, life insurance, savings. Etc)
- Execute – You planned it now get it done! No excuses just results.
- Travel – See the world not for the likes or for social media, but because of the desire.
- Consistent – Success is a lifestyle and it’s done daily.
I hope that this list motivates and encourages you to make your own key word action plan for 2018! If you do please let me know…tag me in the post or email me. I know this year can be one of the best years of our lives, but we have to put the work in. Faith without works is dead. So let’s conquer 2018!