The biggest Baby Show is coming here to Chicago the weekend of August 26th 2017! If you are expecting, a parent, or planning to have a baby in the future this is the event for you. the Chicago Baby Show is a family-friendly jamboree of top brands, great speakers and seminars, big giveaways, and lots of learning, support, bonding, and fun as you make your way into parenthood.
what can i expect?
- Over 100 top pregnancy, baby, toddler, and family brands from all over the world, as well as local goods and services.
- Speakers, classes, and seminars. Check out the schedule and make a note of the seminars you don’t want to miss.
- Kiddie entertainers will perform throughout the weekend (and throughout the venue!)
- Stroller Track – A truly unique feature of the Show, the big test track simulates real world obstacles including gravel, grass, bumps, gates, cobblestone, and street grates—allowing parents to “test drive” the great variety of stroller models from an array of top brands at the Show!
- Mom & Dad Lounges – Chill out and get some rest from the show while connecting with other parents.
- Giveaways – Who doesn’t like a good giveaway? Big ticket items like Strollers, car seats, and other great items will be raffled off.
The Chicago Baby Show will be held at Navy Pier. I suggest Public Transportation however Navy Pier has parking for a fee.
Saturday and Sunday August 26th – 27th 2017 10am-4pm.
Tickets are $30 per family (for 2 adults and up to 4 children), and $20 per individual. But I love my readers and I am giving away 10 yes 10 tickets away (family or individual tickets).
umm.,,how can i win these tickets??
I am all about things being easy and simple so this giveaway is pretty simple. Click here (promo code already applied) register and get your free tickets. Once all 10 tickets are gone that’s it…okay not really. Once all of the free tickets are gone check this link out and grab some tickets at HALF OFF! Don’t wait this is first come first serve.
Feel free to share this with any expectant or new moms you may know. It’s a blessing to be a blessing!
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post, but all thoughts and opinions are my own.