Hey y’all! Spring has finally arrived in Chicago so now the events are rolling in. Looking for some family fun for this weekend? How about hanging out with CARS3?
Bring the kids out to Woodfield Mall, Parking Lot D: Friday, April 21st, 2017 12pm-6pm Saturday, April 22nd, 2017 10am-5pm Sunday, April 23rd, 2017 11am-5pm. Fans will take part in a host of activities and get a sneak peek of the movie! Life-size, character look-alikes of five-time Piston-Cup champion Lightning McQueen will be hanging out with the kiddos. Even though the movie won’t be out until June 17th you can enjoy Cars 3 fun now.
• Alamo Rent A CarSM is hosting a street art booth and will bring “Cars 3” to life with a giant coloring mural featuring Lightning McQueen and friends, along with a color pencil pack souvenir.
• Coppertone® is creating a racer pit crew that encourages visitors to take part in a tire-changing activity and photo-sharing opportunity.
• Crest® and Oral-B® celebrate the Road to the Races tour, providing fans with an opportunity to create a digital postcard with Lightning McQueen and get “Cars”-themed oral care products.
• Dole®, the leader in fresh, quality produce, invites visitors to fuel up and recharge their batteries, sample high-octane fruit and vegetable smoothies, collect “Cars 3”-inspired recipes and discover how Dole and Disney are working together to make healthy living fun and easy for families.
• Mattel presents an interactive play area, which sends Lightning McQueen and other racers down the gravity drop and launches them into action in new play sets that feature locations from the movie.
Plus fans will be able to catch a sneak peek of the movie in the Cinetransformer Mobile Movie Theater. Visitors will also be able to take photos with the life-size character cars. I’ll be bringing the boys, I hope to see you and your kiddos!
The roster of cities includes Miami, Dallas, Chicago, Boston, New York, Philadelphia, Denver and Los Angeles, among others—the full list is available at CARS3tour.com